THE FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF FREEHOLD
We have a historic brownstone building, which first laid its foundation in 1871. The church has gone through several expansions over its years adding to its beauty. The church is equipped with handicapped facilities. We have an open air/pipe organ, which fills the spacious church every Sunday at Worship. The church has a seating capacity of 700 and is outfitted with a new sound system and we offer hearing aids for those less blessed to hear God’s word.
Our church is accompanied by our Christian Education building where our children (and adults) attend Sunday School. Our CE Building has 8 classrooms, a kitchen, and an auditorium with a stage. The auditorium is equipped with sound, electrical, chairs, tables and has the capacity for 200 persons.
Our Church office and Pastor's office are located on the second floor of the Christian Education facility and are handicapped accessible.
If interested, our facilities are available for use by church and non-church members. If you are interested in utilizing our facilities or have talents to help maintain the beauty of our church please contact the church office.